Scope of Works
- RAID Configuration - RAID 1, 5, 6, 50, 60 etc
- Remote Management Network Setup
- Windows Server Operating System Installation
- Drive and Volume Partitioning
- Firmware and Drivers Installation
- Basic Roles and Features Installation
What is RAID?
RAID (redundant array of independent disks) is a way of storing the same data in different places on multiple hard disks or solid-state drives (SSDs) to protect data in the case of a drive failure. There are different RAID levels, however, and not all have the goal of providing redundancy.
Windows Server 2022 Standard - 16 Core License Pack
Extend your data center to Azure to maximize your investments and gain new hybrid capabilities. Elevate your security posture by protecting the data center, starting with the operating system. Enable the creation of cloud-native apps, and modernize traditional apps using containers and microservices. Evolve your data center infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and security.